Saturday, April 23, 2011

23 Apr- American football

Football is a game I will never understand.
I don't know how they score points, and the game moves so slowly, yet people get so excited.
By slowly, I mean whenever someone gets tackled, they have to start from there and idk do what.
Was expecting some thrilling game, tsk, disappointed only.
Nice stadium and field though




































Supporters were mostly decked in USC colours, red and yellow!
A Trojan on the USC mascot, the horse. Its real and has a name but I forgot what.
During football season in the summer, at every game, the Trojan will ride the horse out for a lap around the field. Kinda cool.


















Although the game was just one big question mark for me, it was still cool to soak in the atmosphere.
Like, the locals were very enthu and there was a strong sense of school spirit.
It was great to just sit there and feel that sense of belonging to the Trojans.

No comments:

Post a Comment