Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last day of class

So, 4pm, last lesson in USC.
Had to make a presentation but it was one of those chill ones.
Do I have any thoughts or feelings?
Nah, not really. Lessons were not a big part of life here.
I mean, sure, I attended like 50% of the classes, but it was always the bare minimum.
Know what would really make me sad?
Last day of exams.
Cos THATS when I have to move out, feel like a nomad, and say goodbye to my roomies.
My roomies, man, it's been such a wild ride.
More about that when I actually say bye.
In fact, I should start saying bye now, cos they'll hardly be around for the remaining study weeks.
All torn up inside
:(
Being sociable sucks.
You form meaningful connections, only to have to say goodbye eventually.
Should just stick to anti-socialness.
Less heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment