Sunday, April 3, 2011

I know I promised to stop uploading (ugly) photos of food.
But I must share this latest joy!
Fishball noodles! Look out for the tau gay!


















Emphasis on FISHBALLS. And take a look at the Chinese kind of mushrooms.
Yeah man, we actually found fishballs in LA.
So coooooooooolios.
Next.
Fishball soup with TOFU.


















Actually, the fishballs taste different. Taste more like sotong balls.
But wtv, Im happy with sotong balls too.
And this is why I dont miss Singapore food at all.
The food we cook is mostly Chinese and enough to satisfy me.
Really surprised because I expected myself to be missing Singapore food damn badly but no, not happening.
Truth is, I have secret cravings for Western food.
Too bad I dunno how to make them except for pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment