Tuesday, March 15, 2011

11 March- Touchdown at NYC

Virgin America has been the best airline I ever flew so far.
In-flight entertainment for a domestic flight.
























And very sexy purple lights for the interior.


















They've converted me to a Virgin fan!
At the airport, we saw an actress from Gossip Girl. I dont watch, so I didnt get starstruck. She plays Serena's mother I think. And she totally was on the same flight as us, First Class for her though :O
Anw, upon reaching NYC at like 6am, we made use of their efficient subway to get to the hotel!




























































Very much like the MRT.
Time difference between LA and NYC kinda screwed up our body clock.
Slept like 3hrs on the plane, reached NYC at 6am, where the sun just rose.
Thank god for my favourite Holiday Inn Express breakfast to kickstart the day.
No-frills, but satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment