Monday, May 16, 2011

15 May- Las Vegas

And for the third time, we found ourselves in Vegas again.
I swear I dont have to come back to this place ever again.
So familiar with everything already.
Anw, had a super super filling seafood buffet.
I really hate buffets, always overeat. Had to make myself puke to feel better.
Defining moment of this Vegas trip:


















The winning machine


















Super apt name. Funny story really.
I was really bored, so I just stuck a dollar into the machine.
Randomly pressed some buttons, and the thing just started spinning and spinning and spinning. I didn't even press anything else, and just stared at my credits going up up up.
Didnt know what was going on at all, and almost left halfway cos I thought it was game over, seeing how the thing kept spinning automatically.
Luckily, hr stopped me. And when I cashed out, I thought it would be $4 something.
Instead, it was $48!!
Thats a 4863% return on my 'investment'!!
Turns out, it was because I luckily earned bonus spins on my first spin, and I had bet quite high, and kept getting the winning combinations, thats why the $$ kept increasing.
Pure dumb luck!!!!
Won another $4 after that and decided to quit while I was winning.
Downed more shots and margaritas. Last time drinking in the US. Really hate their drinking age requirement. Verrrrry restrictive!!
Still, most rewarding Vegas trip everrrrrr.
Ka-ching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment