Tuesday, May 17, 2011

20 hours to departure

Last night in LA!!
Putting up at friend's place, highly uncomfortable, not planning to sleep.
Listening to their snores now...
Hmmmmmmmm so the time to leave has come..
In less than 24 hours, I will be on a plane, headed towards Taiwan.
No more carefree life, where I only have to account to myself.
No more cooking sessions, where I dont have to worry about dirtying the kitchen.
No more last min studying, where I start studying only a couple hours before the test.
No more car, which made every place accessible.
No more road trips, no more insane gas prices, no more on-the-spur drinking sessions, no more getting teased for using the words 'queue', 'rubbish', 'lift' etc..
(Fyi, the correct American way is to say 'line', 'trash' and 'elevator' respectively.)
I could come up with a list of 100 'No more ...'
But, whats the point.
Just a reminder of what I'm leaving behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment