Sunday, January 16, 2011

16 Jan- Korean BBQ

The previous day of mountain climbing totally caused me to pull a rib muscle.
Went to the Health Centre to get it checked out, thankfully its nothing serious.
Just super pain and uncomfortable around my ribcage.
Moral of the story: Dont be unfit. Or if you are unfit, dont do strenuous activities. Just rot on a couch.
Anw, the only highlight of the day was All You Can Eat $9.99 Korean BBQ!!

































Just tons of beef beef beef, and some pork and chicken. (No fish at all)
I think I've fulfilled my land animal meat quota for the entire year.
They had awesome kimchi, chilli, eggy thingy, rice cakes and everything.
Best of all, the place is really near USC.
But I am so not gonna succumb.
Too much land animals will make me sick.
I think.
There are like tons of these Korean 'All You Can Eat' in Koreatown. Signs are in Korean too, how genius,
Next activity of the day was shopping at IKEA.
The products are the same as what you would find in Singapore. No difference.
Only significant difference, was the price of the meatballs.
Cheaper here!!!
But whatever, I'm not a fan, unless they come up with fishballs.
More grocery shopping for the rest of the day.
Very cheap B&Js.
$2.70 for a pint!
A part of me wishes it wasnt so cheap, cos it totally increases my willingness to buy!!
That is what Im gonna get fat on.
Not burgers and fries, but B&Js omggg.



















If not for school, I would be stuck at home, and would definitely finish the whole thing within the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment