Saturday, January 29, 2011

28 Jan-San Bernardino

San Bernardino was the only place in LA that still had snow.
And supposedly very scenic, and famous for Big Bear Lake.
Uphill drive again. Very very very windy.
Not the breezy kind of windy.
Its the curvy kind of wind-y.
Plus very elevated.















































Actually, there wasnt much snow. Spring's coming, snow was melting.
Only random patches of ice around.
Actually, Im really REALLY glad that there was no snow.
Like I said, been there done that move on.















See, very little snow left.
And since I love to eat, of cos I must talk about my lunch.
First pizza in the US so far. Cheap and good!

































HR says my camera makes good food look ugly. I think I have to agree with her.
But what matters is I dont look THAT ugly.



















Ooops, I guess I CAN look ugly.
Big Bear Lake.















Not very spectacular.
Looks better from above cos then you can see the whole lake. All we got were parts of it.
So the drive down was pretty nauseating, cos again curvy roads.
Plus it was nearing sundown, the sun happened to be glaring directly in our direction into our eyes.
Very dangerous to drive cos we could barely see ahead.
Just had to follow the cars in front.
Turn when they turn and stuff.
If not for the cars....we wouldnt be able to see where the curves were.
Survived another day, and survived another uphill/downhill drive.
Really gotta say that yx is an awesome driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment